Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Frustation

Here i am again with a new random topic and a bit personal but interesting topic. FRUSTRATION
Have you ever got frustrated? Or have you ever been in a situation when something has just gone opposite of what you thought? I bet, surely every one of us has gone through this kind of situation somewhere and somehow. It may arise from a small argument with your peers or parents or it may arise due to something that you didn’t like. There can be hundreds of reason for that. Sometimes people go violent, but they need to overcome it before it severely affects them.
Even I get frustrated lot of times. Reasons? There are many. Getting bore in the hostel and nowhere to go, a nightmare, parents not understanding our feelings, loads and loads of assignments, solving personal problems, exams, people gossiping about me, getting calls late night for some stupid reasons and work, answering meaningless questions and the list never ends. Even before writing this blog I was very much frustrated because I was not able to decide any topic to write. But it did help me in some way. It gave me a topic to write upon.
But the most interesting thing is what we do when we are in such a situation.  Some react very immaturely to situations and some try to handle it like adults. Sometimes it is funny and sometimes it can be dangerous if it crosses the limit. I behave very immaturely. And would you like to know that what do I do? They are some of the activities one can very well imagine. What do you think I can do? Think for a while. Well yes, you are pretty much right and close. At this point of time there may be many ideas popping into your mind but what I do is yell at the person in front of me (and every time, Parul, my roommate, is my target but now she is used to it and never complains), watch or listen to something that always makes me happy, or makes me laugh, listen to music, and play online games on the computer, take deep-deep breaths, scream while your face is in a pillow, punch the pillow, chuck the pillow at someone, jump on a pillow (you'll be surprised how many things you can do with a pillow), eat, clean my room, curl into my bed, go out for a walk or sometimes I simply call my guy and talk to him. It is my best method to get my frustration down (hats off to him that he handles me very patiently) and the way he puts everything in an optimistic manner saying that, “Whatever happens is for a reason, a good reason.”
There are many other reasons on which we get frustrated and many other reactions to them. Well, some point of time in your life even you were frustrated. Would you like to share the reason and what you did to calm it down?

2 comments:

  1. You were really frustrated while writing this blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very right reen...i have mentioned it in ma post as well...

    ReplyDelete