Monday, April 5, 2010

Random Places Random thoughts


What is a Thought..?? Whenever i think of this or ask this question from anyone around, can u guess whats their initial reaction is..?? If you guessed it then you are right it's a "thought" itself and if you didn't guessed it then you must be having lot of "thoughts" by now. Find it crazy or bizarre but this is a common yet a strange phenomena. I have done my share of fare thinking on this and reached exactly from where i started. If anyone of you reading this want to think about it then you are more than welcome.
Everyday i get up in the morning, put my slippers on and head out of my tiny hostel room towards my 5 by 20 balcony to enjoy the beautiful warm morning sun. Same place, same sun same me but what is different each and every time is thoughts going on my head. If it's a Sunday morning then happy thoughts, if it's a morning followed by an exam then weird thoughts . This morning i woke up and did the same and while standing at my balcony i was thinking "i should run away and have vacation on my own, is there hot water left in the washroom, what if i sleep 5 min more, hope there is something good in breakfast!! So less time and so many thought. It's like mind never wants to stop , as if it was not even made by the almighty to stop, guess that why even while sleeping when the whole body rests itself mind is still thinking or as the world say it , we are "dreaming".
I follow the same way to college everyday. Again its same me, same way but different thoughts. Today was different as usual ( strange sentence by very true in a sense) . I was thinking " how will be the sitting arrangement for today's exam will be, will i be able to cheat, as soon as I'll finish up damn sure I'm running away for having some good food..!! I guess our life is very simple in a way what make each one of us life unique in itself is the way we think, making it more simple i can say mind controlls the way of living of each one of us. This might sound very weird but again true in a strange sense.
"Anywhere you go , any time you go your random thoughts are always with you and in fact ahead of you."
There ended my exam today and just like a wink of eye went the whole evening talking about it, no let me correct myself thinking about it whole evening. Then came the night with new thoughts , while having dinner and watching a random song on the Internet i was thinking "woo the food is good today, how can this guy dance like this in the video , what will be my boyfriend doing right now, London is an amazing place i should go there once".
Came the end of today's night and i started to think what to write on my blog today, thoughts thoughts and more thoughts so here i was simple writing about them.
"Funny but practical, weird but simple, strange yet common.. your thought rule the way you live".
Do give some thought to it. If you reading it till here then you might be scrathing your head by now but that's fine with me. I love doing this to people.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u think its a cut, copy and paste then plz do me a favor...do send me the link of such a blog...and for ur kind information its a fresh piece..totally original..its not my fault that its so beautifully written that u think that it has been copy pasted...and ya you should appreciate the work of other people rather than criticizing it...thanku so much for the comment..

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought is one thing which no one can escape from. It follows you everywhere and every time, may be while sitting in a class and thinking of what to do after class or which all assignments are pending for tom. or do v have any quiz tom..
    Sometimes these thoughts scare us..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oye hoi... well that was nice. I dont care wht others think bt i thought it ws nice. Again the word 'thought'. its really weird that we think a lot n within few secs. we think about almost everything. Like she said she thought so many things in the morning shen she woke up, thats really true. OYE !!!! n noo bhagna - shagna from the hostel.. lol i knw wht u meant though. Anyways it was nice n as it ws ur first blog it ws really cool.. it shows how much u can think.
    Best of luck ;) u can write better nxt time

    ReplyDelete
  7. exactly...we do thing every point and sec..still while writing this comment im thinking that should i individually comment fo the comments or just write a comment as a whole or should i just leave it...agggrrhh..its confusing..thoughts sometimes puzzles us sometimes but its really fun..

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very interesting article; revolving around so many emotions and feeling through what is going on in the head

    ReplyDelete